We at Wedge Golf Carts take immense pride and passion in refurbishing golf carts, we specialise in taking a golf cart through the entire refurbishment process.
Our Refurbishment Process
- We assess the golf carts batteries, mechanics and physical appearance such as paint, tyres and windscreens.
- We implement and replace parts that need replacing, clean and maintain the golf cart.
- The choice of optional extras are considered, selected and customised according to your needs.
- The golf cart is test driven and we make sure the golf cart is 100%.
Example of Wedge Golf Carts refurbishment process
As you can see in the following pictures of a pre-refurbished golf cart. This golf cart as shown above had worn out tyres, no windscreen, chipped and damaged paint work and damaged seats.
This same golf cart refurbished:
– New golf tyres added.
– New golf cart split windscreen.
– Choice of colour and respray painted.
– Choice of seat colour and new beige seats reupholstered and added.
– Golf cart went through full and maintenance and service inspection.